- The latest version includes two running
modes, one is "Direct Mode", the other is "Batch Mode".
Mode" means that user can directly click the DVD Menu to select the movie
they want to rip. This mode is very easy for ripping a movie DVD's.
Mode" means that user can select the DVD titles/chapters they want to rip
via checkbox list. This mode is very easy for batch ripping Music DVD's, MTV DVD's
and Episodic DVD's.
- Support almost all kinds of DVD to Apple TV format
- Support for Subtitle Selection, eg. English Subtitle, French Subtitle
--Under "Direct Mode", through DVD menu.
Mode", through DVD Title list.
- Support for Audio Track Selection,
eg. English audio track, French audio track.....
--Under "Direct Mode",
through DVD menu.
--Under "Batch Mode", through DVD Title list.
kinds of video crop mode. eg. 16:9, 4:3, full screen and so on.
kinds of video resize mode, eg. "Keep aspect ratio" and "stretch
to fix screen".
- Support splitting output video by DVD chapters,
and titles. Fully support MTV DVDs and Episodic DVDs.
- Support customize
output video file size and video quality.
- Provide flexible output profiles,
user can easily customize the video properties.
- Support DVD to MP3 audio
- Support Dolby, DTS Surround audio track.
Requirements of Cucusoft DVD to Apple TV Video Converter
Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows
Vista, Windows 2003 Server, etc.
DirectX 8.0 or later.
MMX-enhanced CPU or more powerful
32 MB RAM or more